Monday, October 17, 2011

Around New Eden - Day 5

I went back to Y-D and discovered about 30 pilots showing in local. After warping to the only station (at a distance) I found a number of the locals camping the station exit, so I decided to make a station exit bookmark before I docked there. Luckily for me it was easy enough... The exit was from the bottom, so I just maneuvered directly under the station and then moved downwards until I was at a reasonable distance and then made the bookmark. Then I docked in the station.

The reason I was docking at the station was to check where my jump clones were. Imagine my surprise when I found out I had none!  Then I remembered it was my sister that had jump clones... duh!

So I undocked and found a number of ships still camping the exit, one of which was a Sabre. One of the ships tried to bump me off the exit path but I quickly warped to my bookmark before he got close enough to hit me. Good thing, otherwise they would have tackled and destroyed my ship. I was surprised the Sabre didn't throw up a bubble though.

After warping to the gate that was next on my route, I found another corpse!  It was about 80km from the gate, surrounded by the wreckage of a number of ships. I suspected that a bubble had been here, and poor Nitrous Nine had lost himself another clone....

After I scooped the body and quickly warped back to a tactical bookmark, I saw a cyno field light up and decided to go have a look.  It was only a Nidhoggur carrier though, which disappointed me. I was hoping to see a Titan!  But I took a photo, went back to my tactical, and then on to my next destination.

ES-UWY
After jumping in here I took a photo of the gate, and then made myself a bookmark, as per standard procedure. Then I flew back through a few systems I'd already been to, so I could continue on to the next systems.

EQX-AE
Nothing to see here, move along.... Although, after checking through some statistical information I discovered that the previous 24 hours has seen the most NPC kills in this system throughout the entire region, with over 11,000 kills. Very busy!

H-ADOC
Three stations in here with 5 stargates and about 15 in local. My new friend 'medvedstvo' was here, and he told me about a big fight nearby where 7 Titans were destroyed. I asked him which system, and he told me it was in C-LTXS, in Wicked Creek. I've got 4 more regions to go through before I get there though.  I said farewell and moved on. I'll have to go back his way again soon though, so I'm sure we'll meet up again.

OSY-UD
The best part about OSY was the photo...

G-G78S
This was another busy system with 4 stations, 4 gates and a dozen people in local. But not much else of interest....  After making some bookmarks I went to sleep.



Please DONATE to help me travel around New Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment